[Bards] Bards Digest, Vol 22, Issue 1

HL Mea Passavanti trm-entourage at ansteorra.org
Tue Feb 5 07:10:56 PST 2008

 Yes, It truly was a pleasure to have the opportunity to compete to be the
first Bard for the new Baron and Baroness of Bryn Gwlad. The competitors
were amazing! We had lovely stories from her Grace, Duchess Willow,
Alliterative tongue twisters wonderfully written by Lady Bianca of
Weisenfurer, Dona Antonia's beautiful sonnet, Charles's Ja you betcha Viking
voyage, Goldwerd's powerful song, Padraic's saga and was blessed again by a
rendition of Darius's For just one time performed by Adelina.

I know that I had an amazing time and enjoyed an afternoon spent with such
wonderful company.

Amata - I am humbled by your words, and I can promise you that I will be
happy to perform whenever their Excellencies Bryn Gwlad or Her people ask.

With gratitude,
Mea

Message: 2