[Bards] Ansteorran Bardic Tavern?

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 20 04:16:15 PST 2008

I asked this a few weeks ago, and Master Ihon was going to speak to HL Gerald.  He has since done that, and since, unfortunately, Gerald won't be at GW this year, Master Ihon has offered to host it, or he and I will work together on it.  In any case, we will be having a bardic night on Thursday (same Bat-Time) between the Ansteorran Gate and the Royal Pavilion (same Bat-Channel).  If weather turns against us, we'll move under the Royal Pavilion.

Cheers,
Alden