[Bards] Coronation

John Hirling jhirling at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 09:50:22 PST 2008

All are welcome to join me at my pavilion for King's Champion at Coronation
and are welcomed by T(soon to be)RMs to entertain at the list field and in
the hall.

At TRM's stepping-up court, we will be singing Stand Brother Stand, probably
after we Vivat! Ansteorra! but possibly at some other time.  Mistress
Eleanor Fairchild, graciously gave me leave to enter her piece as a
NoteWorthy file.  I have uploaded it at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ansteorran-performers/files/   If you are not
a member of that group and do not desire to subscribe yet want a copy, email
me and I'll send it as an attachment.  The piece is written in B flat but I
will probably lead it in D (the people's key :) )

If you do not have Noteworthy, a free player is available on line at their
site as well as an evaluation download of composer.

If you prefer sheet music, it is available in Vol. I of Voices of the Star.

I look forward to seeing you all Saturday!

Warm regards,

Ihon Vinson macFergus, OL
Premier Bard
Deputy MoAS for Bardic and Performance.

--
" When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by
one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle." Edmund Burke