[Bards] New List

gail young gwynethb63 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 6 11:10:44 PST 2008

How do I join?
  gwyneth

John Hirling <jhirling at gmail.com> wrote:
  Greetings all

I'm writing to invite you to a new Yahoo group initiated after a discussion among those who sensed a need for inter-disciplinary communication.  The group is called

ansteorran-performers

and is described by its originator, Sir Gaston de Clermont, as follows:

This is a hub for performing arts in the SCA kingdom of Ansteorra (Oklahoma and Texas). It's a place for dancers, musicians, bards and actors to find each other, to discuss, plan and advertise performances and practices, find inspiration and share ideas about the entertainment we create. It's the hope that by gathering in one place we'll be able to combine our talents to create something greater.
Feel free to add your practices and events to the calendar, ask a question, or share something interesting about performing in the SCA.
Enjoy!

The group is restricted (to minimize spam).  If you have trouble applying to the group, please contact me (I am one of the moderators) and I will issue you an invitation.

For many reasons, but especially given our recent discussion on of a kingdom performance event, I believe membership and participation in this group will enhance the performing arts in Ansteorra as well as our experience.

Warmest regards,

Ihon Vinson macFergus, OL
Premier Bard of Ansteorra
Deputy MoAS for Bardic & Performance