[Bards] Thanks for posting this, was ...stories

Genie Barrett ladymaggie at justinanimator.com
Sun Jan 6 20:49:17 PST 2008

Thank you, Master Robin for posting this piece.  I was hoping to get a copy...

For those of you who missed this weekend's Central Region 12th Night,
Master Robin performed this during Duke Miguel's performance
night.  (Master Ihon and others also performed)  He so impressed
Master Airaklee, that he have him a very special gift.  Even though
Master Robin feels that the piece was rough, he commanded the
audience, and inspired me.

Is is possible to get the rest?

Thank you so much,
Maggie

At 06:08 PM 1/6/2008, you wrote:

>But one spear was fated   to fell a great warrior.
>The ash-snake struck,     spearing Duke Patrick.
>Airaklee harkened;     His heart burned
>This hardened warrior      had the hands of a healer...
snip