[Bards] No Sh*t stories

Robert Fitzmorgan fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 08:57:40 PST 2008

    I was about to make this same point but Robin got there first.  To my
mind a NSTIW story is making no attempt at a period feel or delivery.  Just
because it's about Ansteorran history does not make it a NSTIW story.

Robert

--
"If you haven't found something strange during the day, it hasn't been much
of a day."     John A. Wheeler

Fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Yahoo IM: robert_fitzmorgan