[Bards] Steps 12th Night Entertainment

Esther reese_esther at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 8 21:14:40 PST 2008

To my everlasting delight and joy!

  By the way, your Good and Gracious Lady told me you were having Friday bardics once a month? Or were considering it?

  Bounce!?!?

  Emma

Ken Theriot <kentheriot at ravenboymusic.com> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Thanks Amberlea!  Yup, that was us.

  Kenneth