[Bards] New List

T'Star bedlamandmayhem at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 10:08:04 PST 2008

Um bards aren't limited to singers... I know of one person who does
Shaksperian monalogue.  I know of at least one bardic competition that
is trying to GET all sorts of performers out there (Triumphe of the
Eclipse at Mooneschadowe)  Thier competition is open to any performer
of any kind as long as you've got one piece the audience can get in
on.  You can juggle, act, anything.  I fail to see how the performers
list and the bard's list differ to any great degree.

~Svetlana Andrejevna Volkova