[Bards] Standards

Robert Fitzmorgan fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 23:30:49 PST 2008

On Jan 6, 2008 11:42 AM, John Hirling <jhirling at gmail.com> wrote:

> Greetings all
>

> 1.  Would you like to see 'standards' for bards?

     Standards or rankings for Bards?  We did that once back when rocks were
soft and I still had hair.  They went away back when the Queen's college of
Bards was dissolved.   I can't say that I've missed them, or that  bardic as
suffered in Ansteorra  because we didn't have them.
    What is the expected benefit?  What is the expected cost?  Does the
benefits outweigh the cost?  Is there another way to achieve this benefit
with less cost?  I would want satisfactory answers to these questions before
I would support bringing back a bardic ranking system.

Robert Fitzmorgan

--
"If you haven't found something strange during the day, it hasn't been much
of a day."     John A. Wheeler

Fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Yahoo IM: robert_fitzmorgan