[Bards] Looking for words to a song...

T'Star bedlamandmayhem at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 14:32:08 PDT 2008

Cruiscin Lan perhaps?

The Chorus goes something like this (mostly as pronounced rather than
'proper gaelic spelling'):

OH! Gramachree ma-cruiscin, slainte gael mavoorneen
gra-machree ma cruiscin lan, lan, lan,
Oh! gramachree ma cruiscin lan!

(If this is indeed the song you are looking for you I can pull the
verses, though I've only got them in english not the gaelic.)