[Bards] testing

Robert Fitzmorgan fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 06:05:50 PDT 2008

     The the mail program on the ansteorra server has an option to filter
duplicate messages, so that if the same message is posted to several lists
you only see one of them.  Also Gmail combines threads with the same
subject, even from into one thread even is some of the messages are from
different lists, or even private messages.  The interaction of these two
things can sometimes produce odd behavior.
    Also the internet sometimes just delivers things out of order.

Robert