[Bards] testing

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 06:14:51 PDT 2008

Indeed, that sounds like it would produce an interesting result.

I, myself, have this example.

I received an e-mail today with the following subject line.

"Re: [Ansteorra] Request for Comment-LegalCounsel proposal"

I searched, no other e-mails in my account have this subject, or any
fragment their of. The body of the e-mail comments on a subject that
has obviously been detailed in another e-mail, one that I don't have.

I have no explanations. To my knowledge, this is the only such case of
this happening to me. My experience with my e-mail accounts suggests
that the first suspect would be the kingdom server, with a close
second being a 'disagreement" between the server an my G-mail account.
But even at that, I am just guessing.

Take all that for what its worth (likely nothing... shurg).

Ivo Blackhawk