[Bards] Voicebreak

Quill gray.quill at gmail.com
Sun May 18 23:43:01 PDT 2008

Well, it had to happen eventually. My voice is cracking like ice in warm
water, so while I let biology take its course I'm turning to the more
sedate, scholarly side of Bardic for awhile. (Although any advice for
maintaining good working order of my vocal chords during this time would be
well received.) Which is good, because it's not exactly the season for
fireside haunting. Also I know you're all relieved to know I'm not going to
be joining competitions any time soon! (Ha, look, I made a joke!) Maybe
it'll be nice to relegate myself to the audience for awhile, if I can stand
it. Celebration to follow. ;) In the meantime, let the Awen flow!
/|\ Quill