[Bards] Fw: [Lysts-at-Castleton] Lysts: Performers and Bards get center stage

gail young gwynethb63 at yahoo.com
Fri May 9 03:20:06 PDT 2008

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Sir Giotto di Giovanni <sirgiotto at gmail.com>
To: lysts-at-castleton <Lysts-at-Castleton at yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 8, 2008 9:54:35 PM
Subject: [Lysts-at-Castleton] Lysts: Performers and Bards get center stage

Performers and Bards of Ansteorra, here is a unique opportunity for
you. At Lysts at Castleton http://lysts. swordworks. org/ there is time
set aside between each competition for performers and bards to show
their stuff before the entire event.

The performance should be able to be enjoyed by over 300 people
sitting next to a large list field.

Bring out those acts that you never get to use around a camp fire.
Let's see jugglers, trick riders, marching bands, tumblers, dancers,
dance troops, comedy skits, slapstick, choirs, stage combat, military
drills,... The list of possibilities goes on and on.

Wow, I'm excited about this!

I look forward to your private reply,

Sir Giotto
Lysts Steward

--
We are knights. We are professional killers constrained by a code of
conduct that turns murder into both art and service. -- Duke Cuán

Recent Activity
	*  1
New MembersVisit Your Group
Only on Yahoo!