[Bards] I warn you: this post totally sucks.

Mike C. Baker kihebard at hotmail.com
Mon May 26 21:58:13 PDT 2008

> There's an old Welsh elegy, written by one bard for another.
> It concludes with the lines: "Now that he's dead, Earth's a
> sadder place--but Heaven is nine times happier!"
>
> I'll drink to that.  Tully, please.

Nope, Pete.

The post didn't suck.

The reason for it coming right now, *that* is a different matter.

I'll second that call for drinks, and suggest that if it can be amended
to BOYC and -- perhaps -- the venue shifted to Callahan's, I'll toss
down a couple of bags of S.B.A. and step to the line with a small mug
o'mead.

"A Mongol on the roof ... a MOST disturbing sight!"

Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe (Mike C. Baker)
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em | alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com OR
MikeCBaker at verizon.net http://wizardsdenblogedition.blogspot.com/
Buy my writings!: http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen |