[Bards] Great Warlord

Maria Buchanan scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 26 22:01:54 PDT 2008

Your Grace,

I missed the flag wavers and all that.  However, I was
a flag girl in High School in the Marching Band and
would love to help out with training.  I couldn't
actually be at gulf Wars because of Tax season - I
work for H&R Block.  But I would definitely be able to
help with the training and stuff.  Please let me know
if there's anything I can do.

Lady Maria
--- "willowjonbardc at juno.com"