[Bards] Flag Waving?

an angel in black ink angelinblackink at yahoo.com
Wed May 28 08:15:28 PDT 2008

Dear Lady Maria,

  I was on armed drill in jROTC for a while but never have I worked with flags.  I'm currently trying to figure out the fan dance though and, both to help this project and my own, I would ask you to teach me if you could.  Of course, gas is a HUGE issue for me so this might not be an immediate thing but something that should be attempted I think.  I'm located in Elfsea...I do hope you aren't from stargate or northshield or something equally far, lol.

  In service to Your Dream,
  Yu Xue XianXian

  King of Misrule
  Reluctant "Gypsie Queen"