[Bards] Newcomers songbook

Catan ingen Michel catan_ingen_michel at yahoo.com
Tue May 6 14:29:22 PDT 2008

Hi.
  There are quite a few of us who were looking for this. Lady Maggie and her husband have been working on converting the cassette to CD for a while now. I haven't contacted them lately to ask about their progress, but they assured me that they were still working on it. When it is finished, they or I will let everyone know and how they will be distributing it.
Catan