[Bards] Greetings!

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Wed May 7 16:12:52 PDT 2008

Oh Good Baron Wylfred, how I have missed thee, My aim ain't what it used to
be....
 I am slowly learning the area here, I am a wee bit north of Tulsa, which is
kinda in the wilderness. Where exactly is this Great Red River you speak of?
I have seen lots of creeks, Bird creek, Dirty Butter (very evocative) creek,
but no Creek Indians, yet, I did see the Arkansas River and it was kinda
red......
 Lots of Love,
  Lady Augustina Elizabetta da San Germano aka Tina
 Sometimes known as Bubbles Boudoir