[Bards] Word-fame for a young Ansteorran

an angel in black ink angelinblackink at yahoo.com
Thu May 29 13:26:34 PDT 2008

I must say thank you, my lady.  The words are as touching as they are true.  The subject was breached around our fires at Warlord that we must not forget to reward those who deserve it for that too is the job of a bard.  I feel both shocked and ashamed that I neglected the idea that you have so eloquently placed in verse before us and I bow humbly before you.  I wish that I could have thought of it.  Vivat Morgan!  Vivat Catrin!  Let us all learn from both of their examples!

  In Service to Your Dream,

  "I seek an empire to topple my words!"

  Yu Xue XianXian,
  King of Misrule, Miscreant 'Gypsy Queen' at Large, and Terror of the SCAdian Seas

  "Never judge a man by the gifts he bears."
  ...........................-Ancient Chinese Proverb