[Bards] Roundtable?

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 17:41:04 PST 2008

Okay, this one is mostly going out to the north, but I guess anyone
can sound off on it if they want.

Would their be any interest in having a Bardic Round table at
Northkeep's Winterkingdom in December?

Discussion type meetings have been interesting in the past, and as
quiet as things have been in the north lately (as least as from what I
have seen) maybe a little get togeather and chat might be productive.

If I get a few favorable replies, I'll put in the class, if not, I wont bother.

So, anyone interested? (class conflicts asside)

Ivo Blackhawk.