[Bards] Roundtable

Peter Schorn peterschorn at pdq.net
Fri Nov 7 19:24:38 PST 2008

>From: "Cisco Cividanes" <engtrktwo at gmail.com>
>Subject: [Bards] Roundtable?

>Discussion type meetings have been interesting in the past, and as
>quiet as things have been in the north lately (as least as from what I
>have seen) maybe a little get togeather and chat might be productive.

Sounds interesting.  My personal preference would be for a Bardic Circle or
Symposium, on the principal that it's more informative and fun to actually
BE bards than to talk about being bards.

We can still do the latter, of course.  I just was thinking of a venue a bit
less like the Weekly TPS Status Meeting.

That reminds me--Ivo, I noticed you haven't been using the new Bardic Cover
Sheets.  Didn't you get the memo?  I'll send you a copy.

--Cadfan ("I see you have MY STAPLER!") ap Morgan