[Bards] Greensleeves!

eleanor cleavely whiteoakbard at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 15:54:16 PDT 2008

Funny you guys mention "Greensleeves". That's the first piece I ever
learned! It's easy, period and a great introduction to Bardic singing. You
can even adjust it to fit an alto, too! I also seem to remember shaking like
a leaf through my first performance, sobbing out the words in front of
then-Princess Larissa and Baron Galen of Bristol. Thankfully, they were very
supportive (and forgiving). Without them, I don't think I'd be the Bard I am
today. :O) If ever you're at my fire, know that you are welcome and are
among friends.

Ever in service with a song and a smile,
Lady Eleanor Cleavely
Bard of Elfsea
Descendant of the White Oak
Lover of all things Bardic and Historical

--
"Mine honor is my life; both grow in one;
take honor from me and my life is done."

Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved

Reluctor ultum , pareo parum - Resist much, obey little