[Bards] Moving to Meridies

Kathy Elliott bardkat at comcast.net
Fri Sep 26 19:19:20 PDT 2008

I wanted to let you all know that I have accepted a position in the Barony
of the South Downs, in the Kingdom of Meridies. (Atlanta, Georgia)  My lord
Michael of Redheugh and I will be moving our household at the end of
October.

We plan to attend Three Kings in October. As that will likely be our last
event in kingdom, I invite you all to join me on Saturday in an evening of
story, song and poetry around our campfire.

Although I may be moving to Meridies, know that I will always carry the star
of Ansteorra within my heart. I will miss you all, and look forward to a
happy reunion at Gulf Wars!

(And who knows ... Maybe I have songs in my repertoire that they've never
heard before!)

HL Katrina of Coventry
(Kat)