[Bards] introducing myself

Miss M Brow starstruck503 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 2 13:44:32 PDT 2008

Hi, all!  I am a fledgeling minstrel, interested in a bit of everything...  I just subscribed to this list and wanted to say hello and tell you a little about myself.

I am Lady Mairi Berwyk, but everyone calls me Rua (Roo'-ah).  My persona is lowland Scottish, mid 16th century.  I've been in the SCA many years (East Kingdom) but only recently started singing, so I am sure that I will soon have many silly questions to plague you all with ;) but for now I don't know enough to think of any questions.  I am in the process of learning to play the guitar again, and I play a very little hammered dulcimer and I've been known to torture a violin occasionally, but never if there are witnesses around (some day that might change- I *could* practice and gain some skill).

Thanks for listening to me babble...  Rua