[Bards] Eistedfodd

Beth celtic_wolff at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 1 18:12:24 PST 2009

Oh, I am so sorry! I would have loved to see you and Emma. You will be missed.

Elanor

"Little girls, this seems to say, Never stop upon your way.
Never trust a stranger-friend; No one knows how it will end.
As you're pretty, so be wise; Wolves may lurk in every guise.
Handsome they may be, and kind, Gay, or charming never mind!
Now, as then, 'tis simple truth...
Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth!"