[Bards] Collecting Bards

Faelan Caimbeul faelancaimbeul at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 23:23:25 PST 2009

Greetings All,

I have been toying with and idea. I would like to start collecting
bardic performances on video. I would like to get "the best and the
brightest" and show them off to the world. The idea is to make a
collection of pieces, musical, singing, storytelling, dancing . . .
whatever your talent. I'll compile these in a DVD when I'm done. I've
got access to a studio and all the cameras and audio equipment we could
need as well as a crew, so this would be a professional production,
better than the demo video I just did.

We bards don't get enough exposure, so I'm trying to fix that. Anyone
interested?

Faelan