[Bards] Kingdom A&S--Congratulations to Mistress Adelaide!

Catrin ferch Maelgwn ladycatrin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 16:48:19 PST 2009

Over on the Kingdom mailing list, Master Ihon informed us that Their
Majesties named Adelaide de Beaumont as their Kingdom Artisan this
last weekend - and elsewhere, it was hinted that "...she moved Master
Robin to tears and received the only perfect score of the day."

Wow.

I'm assuming this was a performance entry, but for those of us who
could not be there, would anyone be willing to share an account of
what went on?  I would love to hear about it--it's wonderful to learn
of this incredible accomplishment by one of our own.  Congratulations,
Adelaide!

Regards,
Catrin ferch Maelgwn