[Bards] GW Bardic at the Gate

Kathy Elliott bardkat at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 05:52:27 PST 2009

It has come to my attention that TRM may prefer another night - I will keep
everyone posted.  If that turns out to be the case, I'll probably be
firewalking at some point on Tuesday, and anyone is welcome to join me.

You Grace, largess and a prize for the best use of jewelry at the circle
would be much appreciated.

Thank you all,
Kat