[Bards] The lesson is in the failure...

mea.passavanti at gmail.com mea.passavanti at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 08:44:28 PST 2009

Odd topic - I know!

While sitting around these last couple of weeks, I have found that I have
many many questions pop into my head. I can think of no better place to
field them than with you, so I will be posting many to you over the next
several weeks.

The first that has come to mind...

What is the best way - in your opinion - to recieve critique so that it
helps you along your path? I'm not just talking about competition. Do you
prefer to wait until you are ready for it and ask a fellow bard? Do you
need written docs for you to analyze and mesh into your performace? What
manner is most effective?

Questions for thise who judge... next tme.

Please...discuss.

In service to this community and Kingdom,

HL Mea Passavanti
Deputy MOAS: Bardic and Performance