[Bards] The lesson is in the failure...

Genie Barrett ladymaggie at justinanimator.com
Mon Jan 19 06:18:24 PST 2009

At 10:44 AM 1/18/2009, you wrote:

>What is the best way - in your opinion - to recieve critique so that it
>helps you along your path?

Attitude is crucial.  If you want to be stroked, ask the question
leading that way.  If you want true critique, ask for things to
improve on.  I also agree that if you want comments, ask as soon
after the performance as possible.

>Do you  need written docs for you to analyze and mesh into your
>performace? What manner is most effective?

Written is not necessary for me.  I tend to write down myself what
needs improvement.  I keep a book for stuff like that.

Maggie
Bard