[Bards] In my world, Sellers and Yeatman write all the lesson plans...

Beth celtic_wolff at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 27 14:44:48 PDT 2009

Master Cadfan,

I am a punster, from a long family line of punsters, and I tell you that I stand in awe! Lol!

Elanor

"Little girls, this seems to say, Never stop upon your way.
Never trust a stranger-friend; No one knows how it will end.
As you're pretty, so be wise; Wolves may lurk in every guise.
Handsome they may be, and kind, Gay, or charming never mind!
Now, as then, 'tis simple truth...
Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth!"