[Bards] Performance opportunity - Conflict at the Faire (Take Two)

John Hirling jhirling at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 06:38:48 PDT 2009

Greetings all

April 17-19 is Conflict at the Faire - a joint event of Stargate and Loch
Soillier, celebrating the 30th Anniversary of the White Scarf.  As part of
the festivities, we seek performers for one or more stages.  I'm thinking 45
minute sets or so throughout the day -- singing, dancing, instumental
offerings, acting, recitations - whatever.

If you or your group is interested in participating, please contact me at
your earliest convenience.

ihon vinson macFergus, OL
Entertainment Coordinator, Conflict at the Faire
Baron of Stargate

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass . . .
it's about learning how to dance in the rain!"

Unknown (but I wish it had been me)