[Bards] Invitation to the Steppes Bard competition

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Thu May 7 12:00:43 PDT 2009

Good day to all bards of Ansteorra!

I invite you to attend the competition to be held at Steppes Warlord on Saturday, May 23rd to find the next Steppes Bard.  I enjoyed the format that Lord Yagyu used for the last Steppes Bard competition, so we shall use it again for this year.

So bring your best two pieces!  The attending populace will choose one finalist, the competing bards will choose another, and Honorable Lord Tadhg and I will choose one more to compete in the final round.

The competition will begin soon after court is finished on Saturday night.  Hope to see some of you there!

Katheryn
Baroness of the Steppes