[Bards] Voices of the Star II (The BoD Strikes Back?)

Beth celtic_wolff at yahoo.com
Thu May 28 14:45:21 PDT 2009

You have my permission to publish the poem, "The Quiet Lion" in the Voices of The Star, II.

Beth Wolff aka HL Elanor O'Ruark

"Little girls, this seems to say, Never stop upon your way.
Never trust a stranger-friend; No one knows how it will end.
As you're pretty, so be wise; Wolves may lurk in every guise.
Handsome they may be, and kind, Gay, or charming never mind!
Now, as then, 'tis simple truth...
Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth!"