[Bards] Bards Digest, Vol 43, Issue 7

Tim Jennings tim at roseneath.ca
Wed Nov 11 12:12:30 PST 2009

Not that I am any kind of expert on games, but I thought Whist was an
18th century card game based on Trumps and that both were considered
servants games until the late 18th century. Or is the thought just to
have a friendly game of cards?

Either way, have fun

Garraed/Tim (Truly's husband)

Sent from my iPhone