[Bards] The Ultimate Cymry and Western Song

Beth celtic_wolff at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 24 06:09:34 PST 2009

I would say that you ought to be ashamed of yourselves.......but I'm too busy laughing hysterically and trying not to pee in my pants, LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!! Does this now qualify you to be called the "Wicked Welshman"?

"Little girls, this seems to say, Never stop upon your way.
Never trust a stranger-friend; No one knows how it will end.
As you're pretty, so be wise; Wolves may lurk in every guise.
Handsome they may be, and kind, Gay, or charming never mind!
Now, as then, 'tis simple truth...
Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth!"