[Bards] BAM Bardic Social and Circle

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 9 13:02:06 PST 2009

Greetings fellow performers!
I posted some time ago that I was going to host a little bardic social and circle for our bardic community at BAM this year.  A few people responded positively, but now I must put out the call for serious interest.  My intent is for this to be a pot-luck dinner (starting around 6pm on Friday), whereby we get to eat and chat and get to know one another a bit better, and then follow up after sunset with a bardic circle.  I'll be setting up a 16x16 pavilion on site (probably somewhere between the melee field and the amphitheater) that we can use.  I'll also bring some lighting, and a big table.

What I need now is folks to come with food and entertainment to share!  If you are planning to join in the merriment, all I ask is that you please let me know so I can ensure we have enough room for everyone.  Please contact me, either via this list or privately, and let me know if you can join us!

Your servant,
Alden Drake
Bardic Champion of Loch Soilleir