[Bards] Jeff Clark response, et all, read at your own peril (Re: New "band" Project, kinda OT but some here may be interested

Baron Wylfred of Morganvayle bonz6x at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 10 18:26:17 PST 2009

Dude... (Jeff) I think we have spoken privately all ready... (so... this is an after the fact sort of thing) re-frickin lax... and let the SHOW go on...

Tina... sit down... hanx for taking up for me. Now sit back.... OK?

Perhaps a time warp happened...

So publically ( I say), and having had a few rum and colas, I will speak my mind around THIS campfire... first, and foremost... and not needing a Lady to defend my honor or motives... "Kiss my ass Dude... (slap slap, with kid gloves) and I will settle this in armor if need be..." or fists and feet will do just fine...

Feeling called out are ya? I am 55 and ready to go, when MY HONOR is impeached... so I suspect YOU need to settle down bubba... or Ass whippins incorporated R us... ask half the Knights in Ansteorra about Wylfred... They have little stomach going up against me in a line on the battlefield... cause I am CWAZY... mindless, Biker Ugly, Kamikaze CWAZY when pissed. Ask my kid in the Marine Corps... he has landed on his ass more than once messing with me.

Otherwise... let's bring a bit of sanity and less testosterone back into the mix... OK?

You chose... I am ready either way.

I think I said what I had to say from a BUSINESS stand point... If ya can't or won't buck up and do the job, then don't send me your resume...

Anyways.

I am the nicest guy any of y'all ever met (yet) Until provoked...

Then I am the worst nightmare you ever woke up to...

I asked if any one was interested in a mundane band idea... I laid out the conditions...

IF, one cannot participate in the Live Band format... well OK then... leave it at that... perhaps One can participate via long distance collaboration using modern technology...

Anyways...If ya can't take a response about, lame-ness, excuses, lack of handicap parking or whatever... then shuddup.

That don't mean we cannot all sit around a campfire and swap lies, tell no-shit stories and dream about being some one else...

I was not promoting myself in some popularity contest... I was asking if anyone wanted to play.
Period...

I have enough CRAP in my world (like many of us Humans on Planet Earth)... I don't need more of the same from peeps who are worried about IF their car can or can't make it to Gainesville Texas... and then think me rude for calling them on a lame-assed excuse...

Dudes and Dudettes... if I wanna do something, I do it... I do not lay the blame for my lack of resourcefulness, ability, circumstances or drive on someone else... I own my own crap.

The Baron who is posting this has gone up against all sorts of adversity including SCA politics and being told "you can't do that"...

Examples????
Well OK... Ansteorran Troops have been eating food at the Trimaris Navy Kitcheneers tent for HOW many a Gulf War (you can't do that Wylfred)...

Ansteorran Troops have gone up against the Triskele Legion Kingdom Regiment of Trimaris at Gulf Wars for how many Wars? (ya can't do that Wylfred)...

What else you want... that I can't do???

I have started, owned and operated 5 businesses in my life... retired at 50... and I don't take no for an answer very lightly... and in the midst of all of it, My philosophy has been: WIN WIN...everybody wins...
Cause I am not selfish... just determined.

People... I am truly sorry that any of you peeps have to witness and read this RANT...

But someone else among you has "called ME out"...

I asked if there were players interested in a mundane band situation... THAT is it.

Apparantly... that ain't all that there is to it in the minds of some...

If I was misunderstood...
If my motive was misconstrued...
If my response was not worded PC for the recipient... then I apologize...

I will try to do better "next time"...

For now....

Baron Wylfred of MorganVayle and Honorable Man has said his piece...

Let the firestorm of burning me into cinders and ash begin... MAKES no difference...

It is just a cyberstorm and the people who WANT to be involved in my band project will STILL flock to the opportunity... and the Naysayers ... well they will go away eventually.

Let's make sure everyone has my private email address for all the hate mail and admonitions... and attempts to correct my "behavior"... for all the good it will do.
< bonz6x2yahoo.com >

Bring it...

Or play in my band... whatever.

Best regards to the Bards...