[Bards] Looking for a certant Tiggy!

bardsatlarge at yahoo.com bardsatlarge at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 24 02:30:19 PST 2009

replied privately

-----Original Message-----
Date: Monday, November 23, 2009 2:25:46 pm
To: "Ansteorran Bardic list" <bards at lists.ansteorra.org>
From: "Beth" <celtic_wolff at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Bards] Looking for a certant Tiggy!

Will text message to him today, he is also one of my Facebook friends, you can search for him there.

Elanor

"Little girls, this seems to say, Never stop upon your way.
Never trust a stranger-friend; No one knows how it will end.
As you're pretty, so be wise; Wolves may lurk in every guise.
Handsome they may be, and kind, Gay, or charming never mind!
Now, as then, 'tis simple truth...
Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth!"