[Bards] Bardic gathering at BAM

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 13 04:43:56 PST 2009

That brings us up to 5 confirmed!  Anyone else???
All you need bring is a dish to share, drinks of your choice, and a chair.
If you have a champion's banner and would like to bring it to help decorate, that'd be fabulous too!

Their Excellencies Stargate have graciously offered us the use of their baronial pavilion, where at I will place a couple flags that are blazoned "Per bend sinister sable and argent, a tower counterchanged".  That should help folks find it. :)

Alden