[Bards] Worms and Chicken Livers (was: Eisteddfod)

Beth celtic_wolff at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 22 14:06:46 PDT 2009

I knew you wouldn't let me down!

"Little girls, this seems to say, Never stop upon your way.
Never trust a stranger-friend; No one knows how it will end.
As you're pretty, so be wise; Wolves may lurk in every guise.
Handsome they may be, and kind, Gay, or charming never mind!
Now, as then, 'tis simple truth...
Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth!"

Perhaps I should have said "I *will* have a song about that before the day is out."  <grin>

Padraig