[Bards] Glaslyn Bardic Defender of the Flame

Genie Barrett maggegene at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 19:13:29 PDT 2010

Unto all Bards, scalds, performers and their kin, do I, Magge MacPherson
send greetings.

It has been my honor this last year to hold Glaslyn's Bardic Defender of the
Flame.  Now it is time to pass the cloak on to another.

So.

Come to Glaslyn Defender this April 24th (in Denton, just north of DFW) and
compete for this honored title.

The format is as follows: Two pieces, one of which is strongly encouraged to
be documented in either vocal or written form.  There will be a third piece
required for the finalists.

Hope to see you there,
HL Magge MacPherson
Bard