[Bards] Steppes Bardic Competition at Steppes Warlord, and The Ma tter of Ansteorra

willowjonbardc at juno.com willowjonbardc at juno.com
Wed Apr 21 11:15:52 PDT 2010

I any person needs any stories about Ansteorra contact me and I will be glad to share. My health and finances will keep me from coming and this way I can take part.
willow
If any of you can Please come to Castlelan in the North. First place the North is beautiful right now. The drive up is full of forest and hills. It is lovely and refreshing to the spirit.
Second the People up here are great.
Also am planning an unofficial late night bardic in honor of the great Bard William Shakespeare and we will have the Bowl of doom put your hand in and put out a cutting from his work and perform it on the spot.  This is by choice and all performances will be welcome. I hope some of our  wonderful dancers will agree to perform for us.
Please bring drinks to share and goodies.
Duchess Willow de Wisp