[Bards] Needing teachers in Northkeep

willowjonbardc at juno.com willowjonbardc at juno.com
Mon Feb 1 01:59:51 PST 2010

Hello everyone
In my travels this last month I have some problems with the Internet. Sometimes I got things and sometimes I didn't. It was the same as with sending messages. I didn't get any ones info on their classes and that was why I didn't write back.
After I leave this hotel tomorrow I will be out of contact for many days. Please contact the autocrats of Winter kingdom and make sure they have your information on your classes.
I am hoping this will get through because something I wrote to the Ansteorra list got through.
I am sorry for this mess up.
willow