[Bards] Bryn Gwlad Bardic Champion competition at Candlemas

Beth celtic_wolff at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 18 15:29:48 PST 2010

My plan is to be there, however, my son's karate graduation is the same morning so I may arrive either right at or a little after 2:00. Is there a way I could communicate with you, maggie, to let you know if I am running late? I would very much like to compete.

Elanor

"Little girls, this seems to say, Never stop upon your way.
Never trust a stranger-friend; No one knows how it will end.
As you're pretty, so be wise; Wolves may lurk in every guise.
Handsome they may be, and kind, Gay, or charming never mind!
Now, as then, 'tis simple truth...
Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth!"