[Bards] Needing teachers in Northkeep

willowjonbardc at juno.com willowjonbardc at juno.com
Mon Jan 18 18:52:27 PST 2010

Hi everyone
I f you are going South please think of coming North  Winter Kingdom is going to have a great Bardic track and it is going to be better.
We  need teachers and we also need people to help people  learn songs. We will giving out old classics and as many other songs I can afford to teach the people the tunes during the day. And that night right after feast and court we are having a Sing a long.
I need your knowledge and voices.
Write me and see the Northkeep site to send in your class.
fir night I will be serving coffee and tea and other things along with a stew. Please come by and share your Bardic.
willow