[Bards] Needing teachers in Northkeep

willowjonbardc at juno.com willowjonbardc at juno.com
Fri Jan 22 23:33:32 PST 2010

Dear Lucas
I haven't been able to contact the Autocrat. Please send me you class description and I will give it to the Autocrat in person.
 I was going to teach beginning Story telling but if your class is the same I will give you my spot and will teach something else. I think you teaching will have more of an impact than me.
We will be handing out songs and teaching people the tunes during the day. Could you help with that project. Please.
willow