[Bards] Needing teachers in Northkeep

David Reynolds lucas_mor_mac_raghnaill at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 23 07:08:57 PST 2010

I think they may compliment each other.  However, I will also send you my notes / outline.  Mine really focuses on use of stylistic devices and delivery methods to set the tone of the story.

I will be happy to help in any way.  I must confess though, my weakest area as a bard is knowledge of the traditional songs.  Having played a little less than three years, I am still learning many of them myself.

Times in the afternoon would be preferred.  My wife and I have to deal with the schedule of a 21 month old as well.

In service,

Lucas