[Bards] The Matter of Ansteorra

Robert Fitzmorgan fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 12:33:44 PST 2010

   I also find this to be an interesting topic.
  When I started putting together the Ansteorra History
Wiki<http://historian.ansteorra.org/wiki>My intent was to include
Stories and Poems from and about our history, but
haven't really followed up on that.  Our history is reflected as much, if
not more. in our stories and songs as it is in dates and events.
   If you have written pieces that you feel tell about our history, and you
are willing to have them included in the history, please consider logging in
to the wiki and addign them, or ig you do not know how to edit a wiki, (it's
not difficult), and don't want to take the time to learn, you could send
things to me along with permission to publish, and I will post them for
you.  You can post things to the wiki and still retain copyright to them,
and if requested I can lock an entry to prevent it being edited.
   Please don't post anything that will get you or I in trouble with the
copyright police.

Robert Fitzmorgan
Kingdom Historian